Wednesday, 23 August 2017

Wednesday 23rd August

 Good catch up today!

 Fellow ACC Members John and ,Jane Hambly, came visiting this afternoon and it was great spending time with them. They live in the Mornington Caravan Park where we used to live and I've met up with them in Queensland several times in recent years - we were part of a Trivia team last year at Cape Palmerston caravan park. They told me their team won the trivia night this year.

Ray and I went to Aldi this morning. I'm looking for a single bed blanket but they had sold out. We'll have a wider look in the morning. I've still got Jeanette's double bed one which was great last night.

My first Reader's Rigs Story is on GoRV today and it came out well. I'm waiting for issue 6 with my first column in it - be out very soon.

Nothing to photograph today - sorry folks.

Thursday, August 31st

Last day of winter and I'm home! Yes - yesterday was the last day of my 2017 trip although I'm heading back to northern NSW in Oct...