Wednesday, 30 August 2017

Thursday, August 31st

Last day of winter and I'm home!

Yes - yesterday was the last day of my 2017 trip although I'm heading back to northern NSW in October.

The weather gods turned on a ripper of a day for my last 400km trip from Mansfield to Illawarra - the sun shone, the scenery was great and traffic light. Perfect!

It's amazing how much I'd forgotten in the past four months. The telly for instance. It is rather complicated as I play the telly through a PVR and record most shows so I can watch them later. I also use a Sony system to give surround sound through a lot of speakers so manipulating the lot is a little complicated. It's all come back though and it's set to record things from the Guide today.





Thanks for being with me for the trip - I hope you enjoyed my travels.

Now I've got to get a haircut, see my podiatrist and get a doctor's appointment for my six-monthly check up. Plus re-stock the larder!

...and here are a few pics

A view on the road between Mansfield and Euroa

There was beautiful wattle everywhere including the road where I live at Illawarra

And little Willy - our latest little alpaca - is so cute
 

Thursday, August 31st

Last day of winter and I'm home! Yes - yesterday was the last day of my 2017 trip although I'm heading back to northern NSW in Oct...