Monday, 29 May 2017

Monday 29th, May

This was a rest day - a day when Yemmy wasn't clamoring for a drink of diesel so expenses had a rest. It was glorious relaxing by the river although I did a bit of houskeeping, walked up to the bridge and took some shots plus cooking what I hope will be a nice chicken curry.

The morning and early afternoon sun was shining directly on Yemmy's roof mounted solar panels so I was able to charge the laptop and the phone without any worry.

Now a few pictures.












Just because I haven't got a toaster or grill doesn't mean I can't toast muffins on this litttle gadget over the gas!









Here they are - one with jam and the other with peanut butter - yum.


 I couldn't have walked up to the bridge and back without a number of little rests on my shooting stick

 


  Now you know the whole story


 Needs no caption!


Thursday, August 31st

Last day of winter and I'm home! Yes - yesterday was the last day of my 2017 trip although I'm heading back to northern NSW in Oct...